By Richard Drew Vice President, Dealer Relations, GMS
Hello, GMS Partners!
Are you taking advantage of all that our GMS Web Portal offers? If not, I’d like to invite you to login to the GMS Web Portal and review all of the options available to you. In the portal you can take control of the alarm and customer information you see, when you see it, and how you manage it. We encourage you to explore the different ways below to manage your clients at your own pace and on your own terms.
- Easily review all of your account activity from an orbital view or zoom in to specific types of signals and responses
- Review data changes, alarm dispatches, signal response times, or load your own alarm buffer onto your screen and watch your alarms get processed in real time
- Here you can review recent account updates, check up on the health of your subscriber information, update subscriber contacts, or take complete control of the account setup process
- Our Dealer Support Operators are available to help and walk you through the steps that will lead you and your staff to a better, more complete understanding of your clients’ information and needs
- From complete database reports to subscriber summaries, contact reports to zone reports, the GMS Web Portal gives you the tools to see your customer database and activity in a new light
- You’ll be able to see at a glance which accounts expect scheduled timer tests, which accounts have been added or cancelled recently, and which accounts are your “problem children” that have been sending in excessive signals potentially causing customer disengagement and/or higher phone bills
We hope you find the GMS Web Portal helpful in managing your business. To schedule training at any time please contact Dealer Support at 888-467-1119 or email us at email@example.com and a Dealer Support Operator will be happy to assist.